Collection and Use of Personal Information
Personal information is data that can be used to identify or contact a single person.
Here are some examples of the types of personal information TectonaS may collect and how we may use it:
- What personal information we collect
- Known fields on activation screen to user:
- Name, Email, (Optional) Phone Number (Optional), Wi-Fi MAC ID, (Situational), IMEI No (Situational).
- Fields which Security Applications collects in backend:
- OS version, Device Vendor ID, Device Model ID, Device language.
Why we need and how we use your personal information:
- For Registration, Verification & Authenticity of the user, Support Activities, Analytics, Customer support.
- Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information.
- Disclosure to Third Parties
- At times TectonaS may make certain personal information available to strategic partners that work with TectonaS to provide products and services, or that help TectonaS market to customers.
- Personal information will only be shared by TectonaS to provide or improve our products, services and advertising; it will not be shared with third parties for their marketing purposes.
TectonaS shares personal information with companies who provide services such as information processing, fulfilling customer orders, delivering products to you, managing and enhancing customer data, providing customer service, assessing your interest in our products and services, and conducting customer research or satisfaction surveys. These companies are obligated to protect your information and may be located wherever TectonaS operates.
- It may be necessary by law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities within or outside your country of residence for TectonaS to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate.
- We may also disclose information about you if we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or protect our operations or users. Additionally, in the event of a reorganization, merger, or sale we may transfer any and all personal information we collect to the relevant third party.
Protection of Personal Information
TectonaS takes the security of your personal information very seriously. When your personal data is stored by TectonaS, we use computer systems with limited access housed in facilities using physical security measures.
Third-Party Sites and Services
TectonaS websites, products, Security Applicationslications, and services may contain links to third-party websites, products, and services. Our products and services may also use or offer products or services from third parties. Information collected by third parties, which may include such things as location data or contact details, is governed by their privacy practices. We encourage you to learn about the privacy practices of those third parties.
- All such communications are examined and replies issued where Security Applicationsropriate as soon as possible, however TectonaS shall not be responsible for any delay.
Our Security Applications is not directed to, nor do we knowingly collect information from children under the age of 18.