A simple system to address your complete need of IT infrastructure. Features at a glance:Security Incident Event Engine (SIEM), Monitoring system logs like event log and syslog, Network Access Control (NAC), Service Level Agreement (SLA) Management
- Generation of a single Security Incident Event based on single/ multiple security incidents or events.
- The Security Incident Event will be categorized based on the categories/sub-categories defined in the organization.
- Automatically generates notification/service requests/ tickets when any security event/incident occurred.
System Events/Logs Monitoring
- Monitors various system events/logs like Application Events,Security Events,and others.
- Check if any security incident/event is generated
- Incorporate the system logs, events and alerts into a single data store; consolidated data analysis can be done later.
- Real time report of a machine that has accessed internet using modem, dial up connection, data card and etc.
- Generates notification and blocks unauthorized IP Address and network port when a machine has connected/accessed unauthorized IP Address/machine.
- Logs of all network operations
- Reporting of offline violations immediately on connection.
Network Access Control (NAC)
- Define network policy for selected PCs that should communicate with each other.
- Newly added/discovered device/PC should not communicate with any other PC in the network, until Administrator authorized it.
- Block/deny access of selected devices/PCs in the network.
Service Level Agreement Management (SLA)
- Define time period needed for Security Request/Tickets to be handled or closed by the engineer.
- If the Security Request/Ticket is not closed, then the following escalations take place:
- It will be automatically escalated to the next level of expert/engineer,
- Suitable emails/SMS will be sent to the Admin and the higher authorities (as defined by the Security incident handling policy).
- Creation of security request ticket, when any security event/incident occurs.
- Simple Service Request:The User/ Engineer can create service request ticket.
- Multi-level Service Request Tickets:Create multi-level tickets that may be assigned to different Engineers or Vendors with their pre-defined activation.
- Workflow based Service Request:Ability to define workflow with template assign to each service request ticket.
- All reports are provided on a single console.
- Reporting according to the need of your IT Infrastructure.
- Export to Excel/ PDF format for further analysis and sharing.
- Simple to Implement and easy to use.
- Get control of your IT Infrastructure spread across different departments and locations.
- Enforce IT policy